We are keeping a keen eye on the weather conditions for the coming weekend. Especially the Saturday. We will decide on Saturday morning if it’s safe to start racing on Saturday. This decision will be published on our website (www.nsr.nl) on 08.00 hours Saturday 8th June. We wil also inform you about this by e-mail, our social media channels and the decision can be found in the race documents section of manage2sail (www.manage2sail.com). Please be aware that we can make a decision on racing per class.
Regarding the craning of the open sport boats we would like to advise you to use the crane on Friday. Because at the moment we can’t guarantee that craning on Saturday morning is possible due to the expected weather conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the North Sea Regatta please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.